After many years of experience in post-production of television commercials, Wilbur Nelissen started his own company specializing in visual effects, computer graphics and film/video post-production.
This career took him to the supervision and creating special effects for several feature films.
In 2003, Wilbur Nelissen oversaw the creation and implementation of all visual effects for the Celine Dion Show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas - USA. His passion for pictures led him to ethnic photography.
Through various trips to meet the most remote tribes of Africa, he acquired amazing testimonies. Gradually, Wilbur Nelissen discovered fashion photography. His graphic universe is influenced by his many years of experience in the domain of visual creation. This is the beginning of a new passion whereby his creativity can be fully expressed.
- The Biyo news (Japanese newspaper) 2013 • Beauty Shoot - Pascal Del Natale
- Estetica Magazine (Spain) 06/2013 • Beauty Shoot - Pascal Del Natale
- Institute Magazine (UK) 7/2013 • Fashion Editorial - The secret Garden
- SHE Magazine (Pakistan) 7/2013 • Creation by Sofia Naveed Lari
- T&M Magazine (Canada) 9/2013 • Fashion Editorial - Behind the Castel
- Elegant Magazine (USA) 9/2013 • Fashion Editorial - Never Far from you
- Elegant Magazine (USA) 10/2013 • Fashion Editorial - Carry her Cross
- Elegant Magazine (USA) 12/2013 • Fashion Editorial - My Heart grows Cold
- 2Be Magazine (Spain) 01/2014 • Beauty Editorial - Golden Brown
- Mariages (France) 01/2014 • Fashion - Collection Charline V
- Gael Magazine (Belgium) 01/2014 • Fashion - Gatsby by Charline V
- Fashion Face Magazine (USA) 02/2014 • Fashion - Collection Lolita
- Tinsel Tokyo Magazine (USA) 04/2014 • Beauty Editorial - Sophie
- Vigore Magazine (USA) 042014 • Fashion Editorial - The Last of the Bitter Cold
- Fashion Face Magazine (USA) 04/2014 • Collection Gatsby by Charline V
- W25 Magazine 05/2014 • Fashion Editorial - Juliette
- Elegant Magazine (USA) 07/2014 • Fashion Editorial - Warms my heart
- Fave Magazine (Canada) 08/2014 • Beauty Editorial - Belle de Jour
- Vigore Magazine (USA) 08/2014 • Beauty Editorial - La Dolce Vita
- Most Magazine (Canada) 09/2014 • Fashion Editorial - Sonya Battla
- OUI Magazine (France) 09/2014 • Fashion - Collection Charline V
- Most Magazine (Canada) 10/2014 • Fashion Editorial - After the rain
- Loving You Magazine (Belgium) 12/2014 • Fashion - Collection Charline V
Used as an art form or for commercial use to create a lovely image, the creative retouching is dedicated for fashion, beauty or advertising photography such as pack-shots.
Post Production is the term for the final stage in film making in which the raw material (shot by the Camera crew and recorded by the Production Sound crew) is edited together to form the complete film. The processes involved in Post Production include: video editing, sound editing, adding visual special effects, titles design, voice over, music editing, sound mixing, colour grading.
I propose to provide an array of creative solutions for create new site or to refresh your old site.
To begin, I collaborate with you to get a thorough understanding of what your needs. Then, step by step, we will design and implement a personalized, professional website that shows your goods and services.
With creativity I'm able to help you cultivate the type of distinct and differentiating online presence that improves your visibility.